You can use CloudLAN on your Mac by installing Desktop client app.
- To get the desktop app, go to www.simply5.io/download and click
Download for MacOS
- Open Finder and go to Downloads
- Open the .dmg file and drag CloudLAN into your Applications folder
- Open CloudLAN app & Login using your email
- If you don't have a Simply5 account, it will take you through signup process
CloudLAN updates automatically! We push updates on a regular basis with bug fixes and performance improvements. The download happens in the background & you will be prompted to restart the app to complete the installation process.
How to close the app?Answer: As CloudLAN is a connectivity app closing or minimizing the app will minimize it to the Notification area. You can right-click on the icon & close the app properly
💁♀️ Have you any question which is not answered in this knowledge base? Contact us, We are here to help you. at [email protected] or "chat with support" from our website or inside the app