Before adopting a host make sure your resourses meets below prerequisites.
- You are the admin of the room
- You are connected to the Room
- Have access to the host you are trying to adopt
- A Room has free license to adopt a host
- CentOS 7
The below Quick GIF demonstrates how to adopt CentOS host and Service casting from hosts without exposing its actual IP address using CloudLAN.
- Click on Add New Server
- Give it a name & click Get code
- Select CentOS from OS dropdown & the relevant installation command is copied to your clip board
- Paste the command into server terminal and execute it to install clan-server client
- Copy One time code from the CloudLAN App
- Paste One time code on your server terminal when server prompts for this one time code. (One time Code will be valid for only 10 minutes, you can regenerate if it expires )
- Client will install necessary driver & connect to CloudLAN room
- Server will be seen online from CloudLAN app and now you can cast services running on Server using add service button
Quick troubleshoot : If there are any error at the time of adoption please follow uninstall steps below & try readopting once again
Check status of running app
Stop Clan-server client & temporarily disconnect from the room
Start clan-server client & reconnect to the room
Check IP adaptor status
- First step is to disconnect from server side by running below command in the ser terminal.
- Once your server is offline you can remove the server from your CloudLAN room using remove button.
💁♀️ Have you any question which is not answered in this knowledge base? Contact us, We are here to help you. at [email protected] or "chat with support" from our website or inside the app