Servers feature is built for cases where you have an always-on machine/device/VM to which you would like to have a secure & private connectivity to it. The adoption process is as simple as running a single command on the server terminal.
- You want to access a machine behind router/firewalls without any port forwarding config
- Hide your device public IP address but still provide access to application running on them
- Great to setup access to Raspberry Pi boards
- Room should be active with a server license.
- Only Room admin can add Servers or Hosts to the room.
- Admin will be able to manage link casting on the server from user client app once connected to the room
- We currently support Ubuntu & CentOS flavors
Click on Next to learn more on How to Adopt a Server or Host.
💁♀️ Have you any question which is not answered in this knowledge base? Contact us, We are here to help you. at [email protected] or "chat with support" from our website or inside the app