- The first thing you need to do to connect to our CLoudLAN Room is to open system settings.
- Once you open System settings, click Programs & updates.
- Make sure universe is activated.
- If you receive a message about a software update, please approve it.
- If you receive a message asking for authentication, please enter you passwords.
You can open a new CLI by pressing Ctrl + Alt + t at the same time, or by searching after a CLI.Enter the following command to install needed components:
- Enter the following command to install needed components:
- Restart the network-manager by typing:
- Click the network icon in the upper right corner of the activity field and choose VPN-connections → Configure VPN.
- Click Add
- Choose Import a saved VPN configuration...
- Open the folder where you isntalled the configuration files, and choose ovpn.conf
- Enter the username and password you copied when downloading OpenVPN Client Config on CloudLAN App.
- Go to tab Settings for IPv4, and choose Only automatic (VPN) addresses.
- Save all the configurations you have made by clicking OK, and then Save.
- Click the network icon in the upper right corner of the activity field and choose VPN-connections → ovpn.
- If the connection is successful you will see:
- You should now be connected to CloudLAN Room and be able to browse the internet safely. To make sure everything was set up correctly, please check the CloudLAN Room Servers to verify that you are connected.
💁♀️ Have you any question which is not answered in this knowledge base? Contact us, We are here to help you. at [email protected] or "chat with support" from our website or inside the app