Make sure your resources meets prerequistes.
- You are the admin of the room
- You are connected to the Room
- Have access to the Linux based server/device you are trying to adopt
- Room has free server license
The below Quick video demonstrates how to Connect any device that supports OpenVPN Client and Service casting from servers without exposing its actual IP address using CloudLAN.
- Click on Add New Server
- Give it a name, select Installation method OpenVPN Client Config & click on continue.
- Copy the credentials on secured place for future use.
- Click on Download Config Button and select a folder to save the config file.
- Do Follow the instructions mentioned on OpenVPN Client guides.
- Client will install necessary driver & connect to CloudLAN room
- Server will be seen online from CloudLAN app and now you can cast services running on Server using add service button
Download & Copy the credentials before you close the windows, you will not be able to view these details again.
Quick troubleshoot : If there any error at the time of adoption please follow uninstall steps below & try readopting once again
- First step is to disconnect from server side by running below command in the ser terminal.
- Once your server is offline you can remove the server from your CloudLAN room using remove button.
💁♀️ Have you any question which is not answered in this knowledge base? Contact us, We are here to help you. at [email protected] or "chat with support" from our website or inside the app