- In order to connect to OVPN - you will first need to disable IPv6.
Only displayed once logged in.
- If you do not have any earlier VPN profiles, you can go to the next step.
- Click Create and choose Create VPN profile.
- Choose OpenVPN (via importing a .ovpn file) as your VPN Connection Method. Go to the next step.
|Username||(enter your username for OVPN)|
|Password||(enter your password for OVPN)|
|Import .ovpn file||The downloaded configuration file|
|CA certificate||(leave blank)|
Then click Next.
- In the next step, you need to enter the advanced settings. Make sure the following settings are chosen:
|Use default gateway on remote network||Chosen|
|Allow other network devices too||Do not choose|
|Reconnect when the VPN connection is lost||Chosen|
- It is now time to connect to OVPN. Choose OVPN in the network interface list and click Connect
- Congratulations! Now your Synology NAS will connect to CloudLAN Room automatically when it is started.
- You should now see your Status as Connected. If not, contact customer support and we will help you get started.
💁♀️ Have you any question which is not answered in this knowledge base? Contact us, We are here to help you. at [email protected] or "chat with support" from our website or inside the app