This guide is to install and configure OpenVPN on iOS 12 and below. If you have updated to the latest iOS version, follow this guide instead
The first thing you need to do in order to connect to OVPN is to install OpenVPN Connect for iOS.
Store downloaded config file and credentials in a safe & secured place
- Choose to Open in "OpenVPN" after you've clicked on the download button above
- You can now import the configuration profile as a profile by clicking on Add.
- Enter your credentials those you copied when you are downloading the config file on CloudLAN App and click on Add in the top right corner when you're done.
- Connect by clicking on the grey toggle that appears next to the profile name.
- You should now be connected to OVPN and you will see
You should now be connected to OVPN and be able to browse the internet safely. To make sure everything was set up correctly, please check device connection status in cloudLAN room.
💁♀️ Have you any question which is not answered in this knowledge base? Contact us, We are here to help you. at [email protected] or "chat with support" from our website or inside the app