- In order to connect to OVPN - you will first need to disable IPv6.
Only displayed once logged in.
- Download the config file from the CloudLAN room - refer this section
- Go to the router interface. Under Advanced Settings, select LAN.
- Choose DHCP Server in the new menu and change DNS Server to 22.214.171.124
- Go to the router interface and choose VPN in the left-hand menu under Advanced settings.
- Then choose the alternative VPN Client in the menu.
- Click on Add profile and the tab OpenVPN. Enter the information below
|Username*||(enter your username for OVPN)|
|Password*||(enter your password for OVPN)|
|Import .ovpn file*||Choose the download configuration and click on Upload|
- Click on OK.
- Click on Activate for the created profile in order to connect to OVPN.
💁♀️ Have you any question which is not answered in this knowledge base? Contact us, We are here to help you. at [email protected] or "chat with support" from our website or inside the app