- As the CloudLAN app runs as service, app minimizes to taskbar when you click ❌button.
- To properly close the app, go to taskbar or system tray & right-click on the icon & 'quit'
Check if reinstalling helps
When running the installer, try running as Administrator
Make sure you have accepted this driver install prompt
Check if TAP adaptor is installed
Windows + R >
type ncpa.cpl & click "OK"
Make sure at least 1 TAP-WIndows Adapter is available
- Download & install OPENVPN GUI client
- Re-Check if the adaptor is installed.
- Now try connecting to CloudLAN
💁♀️ Have you any question which is not answered in this knowledge base? Contact us, We are here to help you. at [email protected] or "chat with support" from our website or inside the app